The newest LaserWash® product raises the standard for touch free car wash equipment. With Revenue Enhancement and Total Cost of Ownership improvements being the main focus, the product delivers the industry's best Return on Investment. Smart 360™ Technology makes the machine responsive to the dynamic conditions in the wash bay and allows the machine to "think for itself", increasing up-time and optimizing the wash process.
Substantially faster wash speeds lead to increases in vehicle throughput and shorter lines that will make your customers happy. Simplified machine design and lower energy and utility usages reduce operating costs leading to a more profitable operation.
- PDQ's staple Open Wash Bay - overhead design with no floor steel
- Integrated FlashDry®
- Virtual Treadle® bay loading
- Smart 360™ Technology
- Slip-Free Belt Drive
- More Services - 3X Foam, Super Sealant, Rain Rinse Arch, Bug Prep
- Tankless Operation
- Internal Bridge Rollers
- E-Chain Utility Routing
- Built-in Web Interface for Updating, Reporting & Monitoring
PDQ has pioneered a new industry defining vehicle cleaning method with the Tandem™ RiteTouch. This superior wash system incorporates both touch-free and friction, giving operators who prefer the "clean" produced by friction systems a new choice from the market leader.
Laserwash Touchfree G5 S-Series
Through the use of powerful technology, the G5 S-Series delivers outstanding wash results. It starts with a customer-friendly and energy-efficient design. It continues with real-time system monitoring, value-added wash options, superior wash performance and a distribution network always on-hand to give you guidance and assistance. See why the G5 S-Series is the vehicle wash system of choice.
Features & Benefits:
High Volume Throughput
- The G5 S-Series integrates efficient nozzle design, precise solution injection and faster spray arch travel speeds for increased throughput.
- Bridge mounted productivity package allows for application of color foam, protectants and spot-free rinse in single passes, further reducing wash time.
Low Operating Costs
- High-pressure wash cycles use up to 40% less water* due to the patent-pending single pump system and advanced zero-degree rotating nozzle design.
- Radial cornering directs cleaning solutions and water onto the vehicle rather than wasting them on the wash bay floor, saving solutions and water while reducing utility costs and increasing throughput.
- Fast, efficient wash cycles and patented on-demand detergent heating significantly reduce electrical costs.
- Dual manifolds allow separate high and low-pressure application eliminating the arch purge cycle, saving solutions and increasing throughput.
Increased Customer Comfort Level
- Patented Virtual Treadle®, featuring an open wash bay with no guide rails or floor steel, increases customer comfort level.
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) displays can be easily seen under adverse conditions, require less maintenance, and are energy efficient.
- Virtual Treadle and easy-to-read signage reduces vehicle loading and unloading times, which in turn increases vehicle throughput.
- State-of-the-art contemporary design.
- Carries the LaserWash brand image, one of the most recognizable in the industry.
Optimal Cleaning Results
- Patented on-board detergent heating provides precise temperature control of the detergent to maximize cleaning effectiveness.
- Zero-degree rotating nozzles sweep the surface on both leading and trailing edges, providing maximum coverage on the vehicle surface.
- High-pressure cleaning technology provides proper impingement and superior cleaning due to high water pressure.
State-of-the-Art Electronic Support
- Computerized wash control software provides remote communications and real-time monitoring.
- Patent-pending automatic reset system keeps wash operational without operator interaction.
- Single-point electrical and plumbing connections installation quick and easy.
- Reduced in-bay conduit allows bay walls to be uncluttered and remain cleaner.
- Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum structural frame for corrosion resistance.
- Belt-driven bridge drive technology improves positioning accuracy and requires less maintenance.
Contact us or click here to request more information.